December 1, 2009

Are You Self Absorbed?

You are probably wondering why I am not posting about my trip. The reason is because my mom will put it in better words than I will.

I do want to write about self absorption. Here is a test to find out if you are SELF ABSORBED.
1. Does your status up date on facebook say "Just turned the AC on"?
2. Do you twitter "Am stopping at a red light"?
3. Do you write songs about when you made a cake out of a box and it burned?

You are probably thinking about some person right about now....If you cannot think of someone you might be a self absorbed person!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom might write about the trip in better words, but it's the perspective that matters. Let's hear about it from Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.