May 28, 2009

What's With the Name

Leave It to Hannah? I thought it was Leave It to Beaver? If you thought this then you are correct, but Beaver reminds me a lot of myself. Beaver is known for, at least to me, being very easily persuaded by his friends, which as a Christian is not very good at all. You should stand out from everyone. As some of you know I like to blend in, but does not everyone want to blend in with the crowd. So I am going to keep writing and see if I can stand out. I suggest you keep reading/ For if you keep reading, there will be some pretty funny stories from a middle child's point of view.

3 comments:

  1. Hi cousin! I can't wait to hear your upcoming funny stories! Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you have already embarked on the funny stories with your first post "middle one"! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, this is wonderful! I shall happily follow your exploits as a middle child.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.