If you read my mother's blog you will know that Kevin and Father were in a wreck. When my mom went to go get my dad and brother from the wreckage site, Victoria and I were left alone.... but it seemed that our imagination had gone a little to the wild side and this is what happened.
Victoria and I had thought that maybe the the wreck was on purpose and that maybe they knew Victoria and I were going to be left alone and maybe the were going to rob our house. So we had grabbed some fire place tools (as in the metal pointy thing to spark the fire and the metal dust pan that gets the ashes) and were waiting on the steps to dig the point thingy into their head and hit them with the dust pan. But as we were doing so Alyssa was coming home from a friend's house. As she come through the door and turned around, she saw Victoria and me armed with our weapons (we had almost hit her with our weapons). That is what happens when your imagination runs away with you.
I'm not sure I should let you tell ALL our family secrets...and I will certainly rethink letting you and Victoria stay home alone. :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL! I once was left at home with a friend, and we grabbed Barbie tennis rackets to defend ourselves :)They were plastic and pink...I must say your weapons were a better pick than ours!
ReplyDeleteOnce we left Clare and Alicia home alone when they were about your age (my sisters)...Clare tied Alicia up to a chair and put her in the closest and told her they were playing "Magician" and she had to try and untie herself.
ReplyDeleteSisters do these things. They are all a part of the fun stories of life - good blog topic Hannah!
Hahahaha Anna does the same thing...
ReplyDeleteWe were at home alone, and somebody rang the doorbell. I went into a side room to look out the window so I could see who was at the door, and then I went back to the living room to find Anna. She had gotten one of the fire pokers out and was looking very... warriorlike. I tried to explain that one does not usually run and grab a sharp weapon when the doorbell rings...
glad u didnt hit her big bruise love graceh.
ReplyDelete