June 13, 2009

Be Careful What You Say

Last Saturday at Sweet Mothers (as my dad would say it) a certain somebody asked me with a sound of disgust "Did you brush you hair this morning ?''

Drats! He noticed that my hair was parted down the middle, my bangs everywhere, the tips of my hair went in, out, and straight, and might I add that my hair was very very puffy. (I woke up too late, so I only had time to brush my teeth) My humiliated reply was, " No I didn't." Right about then, I was praying that someone that I did not know would come and say that my hair was so perfect, and they wanted to know how I did it. My reply would have been "It is all natural!"

To my dismay that did not happen. And as it would happened he (and my mom) started to pick on me saying " You should right a blog post about that rat's nest on top of your head, but there is no rat that lives in it. It's just how your hair is."
Maybe next time he will be more careful on what they tell me to right a blog.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.