June 1, 2009

The Wendy's Worker

"How can I help you sir?" asked the Wendy's worker with the extreme radio. I ordered my meal thinking he was going to change his voice to normal, but as the meal went on it just got more weird and funny. We sat down waiting for our drinks, and he started to whistle non-stop through his teeth so it almost sounded like a snake. But he only whistled when he was through taking an order and was filling the drinks. So we were praying that more people would come. After a few more minutes of hideous whistling, he decided to come check up on us saying...."How are we doing, family?" with his deep fake sounding radio voice.

My mother was so close to saying," What family? I just picked these people up off the street.''

After this my little sister decided to trade a kid's meal toy CD for The "Mini Go Fish Game" while my dad went to go get some drink refilled. This is word for word what was said, "Mister may I trade this CD for the Mini Go Fish Game?'' asked Victoria.

''Sorry little girl, but we only have two kinds of games, but I will let you pick,'' he said in his radio voice. So he brought out the Mini Go Fish Game - the game my sister asked for!!!!

He was happy I was not the "little girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.