July 31, 2009

Death

Have you ever watched a movie and there was a line saying, " If I had only had a chance to say good-bye but now he is dead!'' It is all the same if you say good-bye or not to a loved one. I got to say good-bye to Bj and give him a kiss, but when I did so, I was pretty sure I was never going to see him again. Maybe we all just want another reason to be sad or, for some of us, just for self pity. I thought, "I wish I had cleaned Bj so he would sparkle in the sun or for that matter in the shade. I also wished I had gone on a trail with him one last time."

I really do not know why I am writing such an odd paragraph, but I just feel a need. Kinda odd for a twelve year old writing such a sad post.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah-
    I understand your need to write this paragraph. You write clearly and beautifully. Death is our enemy: not part of God's plan. It leaves things feeling ripped apart somehow. How glad I am that Jesus conquered it!
    Your cyber-auntie Chris in NM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hannah... I understand. For we always find comfort eventually, but that doesn't mean it comes easily. That's what being strong in faith is all about. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.