This thank you is LONG overdue to Mrs. Wendy for sharing her horse wisdom with me and many others, and for letting me and many others use your fearless horses, for they have gone through many scary things that me and many others have put them through. Now I must move on to the truck ride entertainment and food (when I go to horse shows that is). I must thank Margaret (and her mother) for the grapes, cheese-its, pretzels etc. that she shares in the vehicle. (We can eat in the truck as long we make a solemn promise not to leave on crumb in the truck....Just kidding!) Now the Entertainment Award must go to Rachel for she tells entertaining (odd sometimes) stories! I cannot list everyone, so for right now, so I will only list these three!
Thank to everyone at the the barn. You have made a HUGE impact on my life!!
AGAIN!!!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.