So this bill has passed and I asked God why he would let this happen, but then I started to think it is not God's fault it is OUR fault. You maybe thinking well I did not vote for Obama so it is not MY fault, but it still is. If we as Christian actually went out and evangelized like we are suppose to there would be millions more REAL christian.. I mean really how many of us stand in the line at Walmart and ask the clerk if they know Jesus! To tell you the truth I never have. Back to the point, millions more REAL Christians would mean that Obama would not have been elected for they would have seen that he has no principles based on God ( just because he went to church does not mean he is a christian). An example would be He would not what to kill people created in God's OWN image. I might get some hate mail, but I think people need to know this is not God's fault. Iit is everyone's (myself included) fault.
Thank you! How do I know you??
ReplyDelete