September 8, 2009

The Best Dad Ever

So my Mom, Victoria, and I arrived in GAP, an hour or so later we left GAP. I bought a white top with a flower and a floral top. I was so pumped about the tops because this floral top is the first floral top in my whole wardrobe. As us girls know, when we buy clothing we hope every single person we meet will compliment us.To our dismay it usually doesn't happen. Bummer. So I wore the floral top the next day. I got one compliment from Aunt Cynthia. Stink only one compliment. But the next time I wore it I got the best, most memorable compliment I will ever get. It was from my Dad.

So I entered the kitchen and Daddy looks at my shirt and says, "Hannah is that a new shirt?”

I replied, "Yes sir."

"Well Hannah, that is a very pretty shirt" my wonderful Father comments. He kind of squints at the sleeves and says, "It has a cool hem on it too."

I love you Dad. I miss you. Have fun in Baltimore. You are the best dad in the world, and I mean it.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Uncle Patrick and Aunt Cynthia! I would love to see that top Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.